Pollen filter for e² - 3 pack
Pack of three pollen filters - electrostatic plastic (comp. to MERV 9-10)
- Electrostatic filters for e². This charged special filter will capture fine particle and pollens, without significant pressure drop
- Check your filters when red LED light comes on
- Filter can be clean with a vacuum or lightly tapping it (you can break the filter if to much force is used)
- Do not use water to clean filter, the electrostatic charge will be lost and filter will stop working
- Replace filters when required
You can reset the red LED by switching the flow switch back and forth 3 times within 3 seconds (the other switch should be in the 'on' position during the reset of the light) To install filter, simple slide filter with cutouts aligned with grille tabs. Do not try to turn filter (instructions that direct you to turn pollen filter are for the ALD intake element).